RFID technology (radio frequency identification technology), as a revolutionary solution to security and management, can effectively solve the traffic issues. Hopeland provides a variety of RFID products, including UHF RFID readers, RFID Antennas, RFID vehicle tags, to promote the management of highway toll collections.
- Developed countries have used high-tech technology to transform the existing road transportation system and management system, so as to achieve the purpose of greatly improving the traffic capacity and service quality of the road network. The needs of developing countries are beginning to emerge. The ETC electronic non-stop toll collection system came into being. ETC is especially suitable for use in highways or bridges and tunnels with heavy traffic. The ETC system not only greatly improves the environmental pollution caused by dense vehicles on the road, reduces the phenomenon of vehicle congestion, and makes driving safer, but also greatly improves the traffic efficiency of the toll collection of the road bridge.
Automatic Toll Collection Based on UHF RFID Technology：
There are 2 solutions for Automatic ETC:
1. Electronic Tolling Collection Plaza: Mainly used for toll collection mode for entering and exiting expressway stations
2. Free Flow Tolling: Mainly used for special roads and bridges, one-way sections
The specific RFID hardware is implemented in a similar way：
1. All vehicles are installed with RFID windshield tag or ABS metal tag as vehicle identification
2. UHF RFID readers are installed in each lane of each toll plaza. According to different on-site environment, some are top-mounted and some are side-mounted, so that the RFID vehicle tags can be quickly identified at the best angle.
3. The RFID system reads the records of each vehicle entering and leaving the expressway or passing the bridge, and it will be charged automatically. Different countries and regions or operators' charging mode may be divided into prepaid or billing mode charging.
4. Most vehicle RFID labels are based on EPC Class1 G2 protocol. Hopeland UHF RFID Readers or RFID Antennas support the latest EPC C1 /C2G2, ISO18000-6C protocol, and they can help your projects perform more efficiently.
5. Some projects request the ultimate in transaction security. EPC Class 2 tags are enhanced Gen 2 Class 1 tags. They contain all Class 1 functions and extended TAG ID (TID), extended user memory, authenticated access control and other functions that will be defined in the Class 2 specification.
RFID Tag: NXP®UCODE®DNA Orbit EPC Class 2 Gen 2
This advanced RAIN RFID chip can provide accurate automatic tracking, while also providing secure product certification based on AES encryption.
RFID toll is becoming a modern and effective solution of highway payment now. As a leading of RFID device manufacturer, Hopeland offers you various reliable and efficient RFID readers & solutions. Contact us to get your ideal highway RFID toll solution!
NNon-stop, Insensitive TollingDrivers don't need to stop, don't need to pay in cash, and get through toll lanes quickly.
RWireless Passvie RFID technologyBased on International UHF RFID technologies to Improve heavy traffic pressure
CUnmanned, More Cost-effectiveNo need for labor or greatly reduce labor work to reduce operating costs
SIntelligent System helps big transportation capctityBig data systems are smarter and more flexible, Real time and Humanistic for users
Hopeland ETC RFID Reader support IP65 67 rugged outdoor environment
High integrated hardware solution helps easy installation
Hopeland RFID supports different international protocols, compatible with or replacing the original old generation equipment
Different type RFID reader support different payment request
New 2-port Integrated RFID readerNew Sharp series Linux Super long reading Integrated RFID reader - HF100 2-port version integrated RFID reader is one of series Hopeland Fixed RFID Reader, integrated design but support 1 additional antenna port. Running with Impinj Indy R2000 chipset/ newest Impinj E710 RAIN RFID reader chip upgradable, and operated on Linux 2.6 operation system. It not only includes built-in 4G, WiFi, and Bluetooth, and PoE (IEEE 802.3 af/at/bt) optional, but also supports built-in web management functions such as remote parameter configuration, MQTT, HTTP post, MySQL database transferring and so on.Read More
Long reading Integrated RFID ReaderHigh performance Integrated UHF RFID reader HZ100, updated from
CL7206B5A, supporting ISO18000-6C protocol, long range RFID reading,
fast identification, excellent multi-tag reading, strong anti-collision,
automatic reading, white list functions.
Widely used fixed asset management, logistic, warehouse inventory, products
tracking transshipment , e parking system vehicle management, production automation etc.Read More
IoT Fixed Android RFID ReaderHopeland HH340 is a 4-port Android-based fixed RFID reader integrated with Impinj R2000/E710 RFID chip. This long range UHF RFID reader supports RJ45, RS485, Wiegand, USB, Bluetooth, WIFI, 4G, etc. as well as supports MQTT to provide real-time and reliable messaging services. It also supports sending data directly to the database.Read More
UHF RFID 9dBi Linear AntennaHigh protection level, can be easily applied to various indoor and outdoor occasions in the UHF frequency band.Read More